Wrock Blogger is Free Template for your Blogspot blog with Widget Ready, Adsense ready, Right sidebar , Footer Column, posts thumbnails, drop down menu, breadcrumbs and well formatted threaded comments with Popular, Recent, Comment and Archive Tabs well designed.
How to Install Template on Blogger:
- Open Blogger Account and go to your dashboard
- Now select which blog you want to upload template and click more option > Template
- Now Click on Back/Restore upper right side
- Now new dialog box open ask for Download Full Template or Upload Template
NOTE: You Must First Download Full Backup of Your Template for Future use
- Now click Browse select wrockblogger.xml template file and click upload.
- Enjoy Its Done.
How To change Blogger TOP menu:
- Same way go to template > Edit Template
- Search for <div id=’navtop’>
- Here you can Find list of links for top navigation
How to Change Blogger Secondary Bottom Menu:
- Now again search for <nav id=’nav’>
<li><a href=’http://www.srdelta.com/search/label/Latest%20News’>Latest News</a></li>[/php]
If you want show Recent Post then Get Code from here