After making free available of reliance jio sim it seems that call drop and not data speed has been slower down. Because of too many users are using too much data now reliance converted all of them into welcome offer now users can only use 4GB data a day with 4G speed after that 128kbps unlimited.
We are trying to Increase speed on Reliance Jio Net for our download and surfing purpose. some times we gets success some time not. Hope you wanted to try these as well. Previously we get about 12 mbps speed in LYF phones
Speed Up Jio Using APN Setting
If you are using android mobile device then follow these steps
- Go to mobile settings
- Then mobile network from more.. option
- Now click on Access Point Names
- After that click on jionet to edit it
- Change APN protocol to IPv4/Ipv6
- and Bearer to LTE
Increase Jio Speed using Android App
If you can a rooted phone then try Speed Optimizer App and select network speed. There, you need to choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option. Then, click on Apply Tweak and restart your phone.
Speed increase Using VPS App
- Download Snap VPN from play store. It’s available free of cost.
- After opening, you will see the list of countries. In front on each, signal strength is given.
- Select the country which has good strength & tap on connect (poor strength = less speed)
- It might not connect in first attempt, keep trying.
- Once the connection is established, try downloading some files to check downloading speed.
Make sure your mobile is boosted with different app and clear cache so no hang or background download update is running. These are some of way to increase speed on reliance jio net – Download, Surfing