The navy or military serves because the spine of any nation. All due to the Indian military, that we, the folks of India are in a position to sleep peacefully and revel in our lives with out worrying about our safety.
From combating with terrorists to fulfilling their duties by risking their lives day and evening, our Indian military has all the time labored to make our lives higher. And we fell wanting phrases to specific how a lot we respect them for all their would possibly.
Nonetheless, how properly do we all know our Indian military? Effectively, there are various the reason why our Indian military is thought to be the most effective on the planet, nevertheless, there are a number of lesser-known info about our Indian military that may fill your chest with delight.
Right here, we deliver you 10 info that show why the Indian military is likely one of the greatest armies on the planet. Take a look:
1. The Siachen Glacier, which is the very best battlefield on the planet, is managed by the Indian military. This glacier is 5000 meters above sea degree.
2. The Indian military has the largest ‘voluntary’ navy power on the planet.
3. The Indian military has constructed the very best altitude bridge on the planet – The Bailey bridge.
4. The Indian military additionally has a horsed cavalry regiment, which is likely one of the final Three remaining on the planet.
5. In terms of international firepower, the Indian military is at quantity 4th, subsequent solely to the USA, Russia, and China.
6. The Indian military carried out one of many greatest civilian rescue operations ever carried out on the planet. the Indian military evacuated many individuals the huge flood in Uttrakhand, as part of the operation Rahat.
7. The Indian military additionally has an outstation base in Tajikistan.
8. The Indian military’s Excessive Altitude Warfare College (HAWS) is thought to be one of the crucial elite coaching facilities on the planet.
9. The Indian military has the 2 most correct nuclear-capable basaltic missiles on the planet — Agni and Prithvi.
10. The Indian military has by no means initiated the primary assault or engaged in a navy assault to achieve management over a nation.