Biggest Online Payment transfer Service alertpay announce that AlertPay is becoming Payza this month! Use Exchange money for Payza Exchanger if want to leave the site. The AlertPay you love is getting even better! With a new design, a new logo and a new name, Payza will also bring you:
- New service offerings
- Smartphone- & mobile phone-friendly access
- More countries and additional currencies
- Global bank wire loads in more currencies
- Enhanced customer support
- A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website
- More e-wallet loading and withdrawing options
- And more!
On May 14, 2012, the AlertPay platform will be transitioned automatically and seamlessly to Payza. What does that mean for you? Business as usual! You can access your money and use it the same way you always have. All of your information stays the same:
- The same account (with your money in it)!
- The same personal, business and financial information!
- The same login and password!
Payza will also be bringing online payment processing to countries that have never had access to such services as receiving convenient and affordable international payments and localized banking transactions. Under the Payza brand, existing AlertPay customers will be able to send and receive money around the world, and will now have even more options to transact globally. Payza will be directly contributing to local economic growth in underdeveloped and emerging markets by facilitating cost-competitive transactions across borders.
From Alertpay Blog