How To Avoid Mistake in Writing Tutorial Article you must remember these points:
1. It doesn’t take a Genius to look through the forum and notice that people get lots of nice little Tutorials which they don’t wrote themselves.
The information presented here should be “of use”. The more rubbish that appears here makes it harder to search for others. respect your Community and Users.
2. Starting your “tutorial” by saying “this is for noobs” does one of two things. Either, it implies that you do not really know your subject, or, you think the other readers are idiots. In the first case, you are per-stating that the information that follows is of little use to anyone or is already easily discovered elsewhere. In the second case, the subject matter of your “tutorial” had better be detailed, informative and of use, (How to tracert an IP is nothing a professional Hacker/Programer should be writing about).
3. Don’t apologize for your spelling or grammar. Typos are one thing from people who know their spelling and grammar is “up to scratch”. If you know you are a bad speller then isn’t the time you spent working on your tutorial worth the extra few seconds required to use a grammar checker?
4. Don’t start a tutorial and after one screen of text write “more to come” or “to be continued”. It implies that you are in a hurry. Tutorials written in a hurry are usually inaccurate or incomplete and, as such, they are of little use.
5. Please be complete. If you are going to start a tutorial it’s simply not enough to cover one tiny little corner of it! A Tutorial shall help. Then your tutorial is incomplete and reduces it’s use to the intended audience.Write An Article on Wikipedia
6. Read what you wrote, carefully. Read it once for yourself and then re-read it as “someone else”. Throw away your concept of what you wrote and read every word like it was the first time you have ever seen it. Then correct it, fix it, re-read it and finally post it. You’ll come across as a more thoughtful, thorough and useful tutorial writer if you do.Post You Article to wRock.Org
Please tell Do you like our articles