If you are using blogger profile then now it’s time to change with latest Google+ plus it will get advance features and share functions it’s also differ from Facebook or twitter Google plus help you in their search mean if you +1 any post and your friend added into your g+ account then he will get that +1 search as suggestion.
Now you can ask How it works:
- Your public Google+ profile will changed with Blogger profile
- Your profile gadget will show information, including your common name, from your public Google+ profile instead of your Blogger profile
- Your posts and comments will link to your public Google+ profile
- This change will affect all your blogs: must remember that converting profile will effect your all blogs in account so be sure before doing this.
Do you know Goolge plus allow gif animation image in their post where as Facebook and some other does not allow this.
Nete: Upon switching to your Google+ profile, you will have the option of reverting back to your Blogger profile for 30 days. After that, your Blogger profile data will be deleted.Information on your Blogger profile won’t be transferred to your Google+ profile, so copy your Blogger profile information to your Google+ profile before switching.
I’ve read the above and fully understand that my public Google+ profile will now be associated with all of my blogs, and I’m ready to switch to Google+ profile on Blogger.
To make the change, edit your Blogger profile by doing the following:
- Visit Blogger in draft
- In the upper left-hand corner, click on the down arrow next to your email address
- Select Blogger profile
- On the left-hand side, click Edit Profile
- Click Get Started from within the yellow flag.
- Scroll down the page and check the box stating that you understand what is about to happen.
- Click on the Switch Now button
- Log into Blogger in Draft
At this point, your Blogger profile should now be connected to Google+. Congratulations!If you contribute to multiple blogs, Blogger now asks if you want to show those blogs on your profile. Select the blogs you want and click Add Blogs.
Don’t forget to add me also on your Google plus here is my profile link.