Everyone must have heard about Windows 7 All In One ISO containing all Editions of Windows 7 in both x64 and x86 flavors, Many must have downloaded that to check how it works, I also downloaded it but it was not working well and there are chances that it may have been Infected with Crypted Spywares or Malwares etc
So I decided to create my own copy of AIO Windows 7 so that I may be sure that it is Safe and will Work well, Today I will tell you stepwise method to create your own Windows 7 All In One ISO so get ready for it.
Tool Required-WinAIO Maker Professional (FreeWare)
This tool does all the hard work for you and all that is needed is the relevant 32bit and 64bit ISO images and obviously a legitimate serial key upon reinstall.
WinAIO Maker Professional is a portable application and requires .NET framework 3.5 but that is included with Windows 7 so it’s not gonna be a problem.
Download From Here
After Downloading Extract the Folder and Run WinAIO Maker Professional v1.3.exe.
Then this window will appear-
Now Click on AutoAIO, Check the Image below-
1. Create a new folder in any Drive, Make sure you have at-least 15GB of space in that Particular Drive, Select that Folder.
2. Select you windows 7 x86 ISO File
3. Select your windows 7 x64 ISO file
4. Tick that “Enable x64 Recovery Mode” check screenshot and follow it.
After doing all this now Click on Start Compilation and let it do its Work, Wait for 15-20 Minutes, It will extract both the Images and will Merge them in single one and you will find your Windows 7 All In One ISO in selected folder now you are ready to Burn it to DVD or USB Drive.
My Windows 7 All In One ISO image, Just created-
The other option on the Main interface worth a mention is the WinToUSB button which can write an extracted Windows 7 image onto a USB stick, Extract your AIO Windows 7 ISO using WinRar or ISO2Folder function of WinAIO Maker Professional, Check screenshot below-
Click on Extract it will take some time and extract all the contents of ISO to the Selected Folder, Now Insert your USB (PenDrive) and Click on “WinToUSB” Button, Then select that Folder where you Extracted the AIO ISO File, Check ScreenShot Below.
This Process will take around 15-20 Minutes, it will turn your USB Drive to Bootable Windows 7 USB Drive, Now wheneva you want to ReInstall your OS then just Insert your Bootable USB, Boot through it and Install your Favorite edition of windows 7 x86 or x64.
Note – You may also use Other Working methods to create Bootable USB or DVD as you like, I like CMD (DiskPart method) for creating bootable USB and InfraRecorder software to create bootable DVD, 8GB USB Drive or DVD will be required.
Method No. 2 (Easiest)
Method No. 2 to create “Windows 7 AIO ISO” is the easiest and old method to create Windows 7 All in one ISO Image, Any one can do it easily without any problem, It takes only 2 minutes to create Windows 7 AIO ISO.
But there is one little Disadvantage that you can have only x86 or x64 version of all editions in one go, In above method you get all editions in both the Flavors of x86 and x64 but in this method you will get All editions of Windows 7 either in x86 flavor or x64 flavor as per your choice.
- Windows 7 ISO file 32Bit (If you want all editions in 32Bit) or 64Bit (If you want all editions in 64Bit).
- ei.cfg Removal Utility (Optional, Download attachment)
So here are Steps to do this-
- Simple method (Using ei.cfg removal utility) :
- Download ei.cfg Removal utility from attachment or given Link
- Run it, Browse and select your ISO and click on Open, You are done, A Little windows will Pop Up and tell that ei.cfg has been Removed.
- Now Burn your ISO to DVD or USB and Install your Favorite edition of Windows 7
2. Manual Method :
- Extract your Windows 7 ISO to any Folder (If you have already extracted then its Good)
- Broswe to /Sources/ Folder and Locate ei.cfg file
- Delete ei.cfg File
- Now repack and Burn it, Use above given method to create bootable USB from this Extracted Folder.
- Boot from USB, Select your favorite Edition, Install and Enjoy.
This is the Easiest and Less Time consuming method and works fine also.