VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a technology used to create secure connections in a public network like Internet.It often requires a username and password to connect to a VPN.The data transferred in VPN is encrypted and the connected computers acts as if they are on same secure, local area network.Now you can connect to VPN for free and surf Internet securely.
How to Create a VPN Connection for Free:
- Download proXPN Wizard (its free). Click here to download.
- Once the Downloading is complete, open it and click on the Next button.
- Accept the License agreement to continue with the installation process.
- Now installation will start. Be patient while the installation is underway. It may take some time.
- Once the installation is complete click on Finish button
- Now the proXPN login window will be open. In this click on Don’t have an Account.
- Your default browser will automatically get opened.Click on the No Thanks, I want a proXPN Basic Account.
- Give your Email Address and password and then click on Create an Account.
- Confirmation will be sent to your Email Address. Open your Account and click on that link.
- Now your proXPN free Account has been created. Just go back to the installed proXPN login window and login with your Email Address and Password.
- After this click on the Connect button. If everything goes fine then you will see a Green button in your System Tray.
That’s it! Now you are surfing safe and secure on the internet.
- upgrades your internet connection with VPN encryption
- secures all types of connections from DSL and cable to 3G
- gives you 100% private access to the internet
- get an IP address in the USA, UK, or NL
- see the websites you visit
- hijack your passwords, credit cards, or banking details
- intercept and spy on your email, IMs, calls, or anything else
- record your web history
- run traces to find out where you live