Latest phones list that coming later this year These 10 upcoming android phone to market company have upgraded old phone features and specification as well as some hardware and software improvement. So if you are thinking to buy new phone then wait for these upcoming android phone as well.
10 Upcoming Android Phone to Market
- Motorola G4 – Motorola is all set to release the successor of its third-gen Moto G smartphone. The company will reportedly launch the smartphone on May 17. Rumours have it that the upcoming Moto G4 will feature a metal frame with a plastic rear.
2. LG G5 – LG launched its flagship G5 smartphone at this year’s MWC in February. The company is expected to launch the same in India in the next few months. LG G5 is the first modular smartphone and features a slide-out battery. The phone runs Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and Android Marshmallow.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 6 – Samsung is working on its next Note device. The Galaxy Note 6 will reportedly come with 6GB of RAM. Following the trend, Samsung is expected to launch two version of the Note 6. One will be powered by a Exynos processor while the other might run on Snapdragon 823 processor. Samsung will most likely launch the Exynos version in India.
4. HTC 10 – HTC has confirmed that its recently-launched flagship HTC 10 smartphone will arrive in India soon. It flaunts an aluminum chassis and is powered by Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of on-board storage. The HTC 10 has a 12 MP rear camera with 4K video support and a 5 MP OIS front camera. It runs Marshmallow with Sense UI.
5. Meizu M3 Note – Meizu’s latest phablet M3 Note is all set to launch in India on May 11. Meizu M3 Note flaunts a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080P display. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop skinned with the company’s own Flyme OS and is powered by a 1.8GHz Helio P10 octa-core processor. It comes with a fingerprint sensor, 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
- Airtel 4G Plans Latest Data for Mobile
- Top 10 Best AC Brand in India Spit or Windows Air Conditioner
6. OnePlus 3 – All eyes are now on OnePlus as the Chinese startup is preparing to launch its next flagship OnePlus 3. The company is yet to confirm the launch date officially. OnePlus 3 might come in two variants: One with 4GB RAM and the other with 6GB RAM. It will reportedly run Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with support for Fast Charging.
7. Motorola G4 – The launch of Moto G4 series will most likely be followed by Motorola’s fourth-generation X series. New leaks of the device suggests an all-metal design and a large camera module at the back. There are no other details available about the smartphone except that it is likely to run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
8. Samsung Galaxy A4 – After the Galaxy A5 (2016), Samsung might introduce another Galaxy — A4 –to its Kitty. There is no official word yet. The new listing on import/export tracking website Zauba has revealed that the Samsung Galaxy A4 will have a 5.5-inch screen and reportedly cost $355.09, which translates to around Rs 23,650.
9. Huawei Honor 5C – Huawei’s latest budget smartphone Honor 5C might arrive in India soon. The Honor 5C is powered by Huawei’s home-brewed HiSilicon Kirin 650 chipset, coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB of built-in memory. The dual-sim smartphone has a 5.2 inch Full HD display and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
10. Nextbit Robin – Nextbit is now all set for India launch of Robin -its cloud-based smartphone. Users will get 100GB of free cloud storage with the device. It sports a 5.2-inch Full-HD display, hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage with microSD card support, 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 2680mAh battery and 4G LTE support.